Saturday, August 22, 2009

Saturday morning at the market


Hannah and I (among other friends) went to the Farmer's Market this morning in hopes of getting some practice in with our cameras. My battery died about fifteen minutes into the excursion (lame), though I did manage to snap a bunch of shots that I'm happy with. Hannah got a TON of great pictures, so y'all should go check her blog once she gets it up and running.

Enjoy, and let me know which you like best (or dislike best if that's the case).








The reason I like this one so much is because of the creepy dude in the mirror. "Mirror, mirror, on the wall..."





5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I *love* the peacock feather photo! The colors and shapes are amazing! Definetly a favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The creepy dude in the mirror gets my vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie - Thanks! That one is my favorite too. I liked the picture so much that I bought a feather too! :)

    Mr. L. - Haha, thanks! He gets my people vote too, though I still like the peacock feather picture best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peacock pretty incredible. Wonderful design and color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful, Faith. The mirror shot is pretty special!

    ReplyDelete